QSI Payment Processing Solutions in Arizona
QSI Payments is proud to offer Arizona Merchant Services! The expansion of various payment processing platforms is on the increase as businesses carry out regular research to come up with new efficient ways of maintaining an unflinching relationship with existing customers while they source for more. Merchant Services is a general term used to describe the various payment processing categories. In simple terms, merchant services are the middlemen that facilitate payment to merchants between the bank and customers. They are authorized financial service providers that handle the processing of electronic payment transactions by obtaining information regarding the sales being made. They receive the go-ahead order to collect funds from the bank through which the payment was initiated and also send those funds to the merchant.
The state of Arizona is known to have a couple of the nation’s leading credit and debit card processing providers, with mission to provide honesty, integrity and credibility to the merchants as well as their customers. Arizona Merchant Services in today’s quick pace society ensure businesses achieve their goals by establishing quicker methods through which merchants accept and process cards, which in turn increases revenue and reduces the risk of inconveniencing and losing customers.
Arizona Merchant Services Options
The payment processing options offered by Arizona Merchant Services are not limited only to Debit and Credit Cards. There are:
- Gift Cards: They are prepaid payment cards with a stored amount of money anyone can use regardless of their credit score. Gift Cards are not supported by some US merchants, however those that do offer them, have a distinct advantage over merchants that do not.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payments: Also known as Electronic Funds Transfer is among the services offered by merchant service providers that involve electronic payments through the ACH network. The merchant service providers are the intermediaries that route the funds from its source bank account to the destination.
- Check Guarantee: A system in which the business is assured payment for checks received that are cleared through its merchant service provider.
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT): EBT cards are similar in use to debit and credit cards. They are designed to terminate any purchase automatically that exceeds the user’s available funds. Electronic Benefits Transfer is only available to those eligible for the EBT program and thus the government provides and tracks the benefits to authorized recipients.
QSI Payment Processing Services include:
- Point of Sale: A seamless integration that not only enables the business sell products, but also arranges order, accepts payment and updates inventory.
- Payment Gateway: The software and servers that get info across to Acquiring Banks and receive response from Issuing Banks whether a transaction was approved or declined. It is another merchant service that facilitates communication within banks.
- Online Transaction Processing: A system that enables organizations to track and monitor transactions being processed.
- Check Conversion: A service that processes paper checks as electronic funds transfer but with the knowledge of the payer and the payee.
- Mobile Payments: The use of online wallets that enable customers input a PIN to carry out transactions instead of entering card information each time a transaction is to be made.
Contact Us today to learn more about how we can help your business process transactions from your customers! We will beat any rate!